How to set Apple Music Songs as alarm sound on your iPhone/Android
In addition to communication and entertainment functions, smartphone also plays the role of alarm clock. Many people use the clock function on their phone as an alarm clock. Most smartphones come with a clock app that includes programmable alarms and other features, and more alarm apps are available to download as well. Alarm Clock on your iPhone/Android not only provides default alarm sounds, but also allows you to set any song in your Phone's music library as an alarm to wake you from your slumber.
Part 1 Set Apple Music song as alarm sound on iPhone
Each alarm can be customized further by changing the alarm sound, labeling the alarm, and setting it to repeat on certain days of the week.
If you have subscribed to Apple Music, you can choose any songs from its over 75 million strong music catalog as alarm sound as you as you have the song added to your library and downloaded.
1. Open Apple Music, find the song you want to set as alarm sound, add it to your library and then download it. If the song is already in your library and downloaded, go to step 2.
2. Launch the native Clock app on your iPhone and then tap the Alarm tab at the bottom of the screen. Edit the existing alarm or add a new one. Tap Sound - Pick a song, search the song that you downloaded to your music library or find it from below list.
3. Tap Back - Save. That's it! The song you select will be played whenever the alarm is set to go off.
Part 2 Set Apple Music song as alarm sound on Android
Unlike iPhone, you can't set Apple Music song as alarm sound on Android directly. However, you can download Apple Music songs to mp3 and sync them to Android, then you can set the song as alarm sound.
To convert DRM protected Apple Music songs to mp3, all you need is Ondesoft iTunes Converter . Available on Mac and Windows, it allows you to quickly download any Apple Music songs to DRM-free mp3, m4a, etc. with 100% original quality and all ID3 tags.
1. Launch Apple Music Converter
Download, install and run Apple Music Converter on your Mac/Windows. Add the Apple Music songs, albums or playlists you want to download to iTunes library.
2. Check Apple Music songs
Ondesoft Apple Music Converter will load the whole iTunes library automatically. It displays your music and playlists as the same in iTunes, so you can quickly find the songs, albums and playlists and then check them.
3. Configure output settings
MP3 is default output format. This Apple Music to MP3 converter also supports converting Apple Music M4P tracks to M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA.
For each output format, Apple Music to MP3 converter provides different profile settings: High, Normal and Low with different Bitrate, SampleRate and channels. You can also customize the value as you like.
Output filename can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID, such as Artist - Album - Track - Title.mp3. Click Options on the menu bar to open Preferences and customize output filename format if you like.
Output mp3 filename can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID, such as Artist - Album - Track - Title.mp3. Click Options on the menu bar to open Preferences and customize output mp3 filename format if you like. Then all output MP3 songs will be in this filename format.
4. Start to Convert
Click Convert button to start converting selected Apple Music M4P songs to MP3. After conversion, you can stream the songs to Alexa with My Media for Alexa even after you cancel Apple Music subscription . My Media for Alexa works with standalone media files but can also optionally integrate with iTunes if installed to allow Alexa voice control access to your local iTunes playlists.
5. Set an alarm
Tap Clock - Alarm. Edit a current alarm or add a new one. Tap Sound - Music on device to choose the Apple Music song and set it as alarm sound.
Operation varies on different Android phones.
Apple Music Converter
Apple Music TipsMore >>
- Top 4 Apple Music Converter
- Workout Motivation Music MP3 Free Download
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on Android
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on iPhone
- Apple Music supported devices
- Play Apple Music on Google Pixel
- Play Apple Music on Moto G7
- Play Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy
- Play Apple Music on Fitbit Ionic
- Use Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Play Apple Music without iTunes
- Change Apple Music plan
- Download Apple Music Antidote playlist to mp3
- Fix Apple Music do not download on iPhone
- What is Apple Music DRM and how to remove DRM
- Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music songs on iPhone 4
- Apple Launches Web Version for its Apple Music Service
- Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Download Apple Music on SD card
- Download Drake More Life to MP3 from Apple Music
- Solved: 3 Ways to Get Free Apple Music
- Cancel Apple Music subscription
- Listen to Apple Music without iTunes
- Listen to Apple Music without paying
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV
- Play Apple Music on MP3 Players
- Solved: Play Apple Music on Sonos without subscription
- Play Apple Music on SoundTouch
- Play Apple Music songs on Android without Apple Music app
- Remove Apple Music DRM on Mac
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
- Upload and stream Apple Music songs on Google Play Music
- Play Apple Music on Android
- Apple Music on Amazon devices
- Stream Apple Music to Roku for free
- Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- Play Apple Music on TV
- Play Apple Music on Xbox One
- Set Apple Music songs as ringtone
- Enjoy Apple Music in the car
- Play Apple Music songs on Android Tablet
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod nano
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod shuffle
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod classic
- Play Apple Music songs on SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab
- Stream Apple Music on PS4 without downloading them
- Transfer Apple Music songs to USB Flash Drive
- Apple Music on PlayStation®
- Play apple Music on Chromebook
- 3 ways to listen to Apple Music on PC
- Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- Play Apple Music on Microsoft Lumia
- Play Apple Music on SanDisk Clip Jam
- Play Apple Music on Windows phone
- Apple Music Converter for Windows
- Apple Music now groups different versions of the same albums
- Download album Black Habits to mp3 from Apple Music
- Download Apple Music Replay 2020 playlist to mp3
- Download Apple Music Playlist Agenda to mp3
- Download Naomi Campbell's Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Play Apple Music on Garmin Smartwatch
- Download Album YHLQMDLG to mp3 from Apple Music
- Convert Genius' video series Verified to MP4 from Apple Music
- Convert Lady Gaga Stupid Love music video to mp4
- Extract Audio from iTunes Movies, TV Shows or Music Videos
- Convert Justin Bieber Music Video Habitual to MP4 from Apple Music
- Ask Alexa to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Download Halle Berry Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Download Lady Gaga Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Convert Justin Bieber's Music Video for Song ‘Available’ to MP4 from Apple Music
- Keep Apple Music songs after cancelling membership
- Use Apple Music in djay
- Add Apple Music to VirtualDJ
- Use Apple Music in Camtasia
- Play Apple Music on TomTom Spark 3
- Convert Apple Music to FLAC
- Convert M4P to M4A
- How to burn Apple Music songs to CD
- Play Apple Music on Kodi
- Set Apple Music songs as Alarm
- Apple Music Converter For Diehard Music Lovers