How to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo/Echo Dot?
Jan. 6, 2021 Updated
Amazon Echo is a flagship smart speaker that connects to Alexa to play music, set alarms and timers, answer questions, control smart home devices, and more. With it, you can voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. Here we will show you 2 ways to play music from Apple Music with Amazon Echo.
Provided you have an active Apple Music subscription, if you don't, check this guide .
Option 1: Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo with Alexa
If you subscribe to Apple Music and you have an Amazon Echo with Alexa enabled, you can play songs, artists, playlists, and more from Apple Music or playlists from your Library with the smart speaker.
How to Set Up Apple Music on Amazon Echo:
- 1. Launch the Amazon Alexa app on your iPhone or iPad.
- 2. Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- 3. Tap Settings.
- 4. Tap Music under Alexa Preferences.
- 5. Tap Link New Service .
- 6. Tap Apple Music .
- 7. Tap Enable to Use .
- Follow the onscreen instructions to sign in with your Apple ID.
After you link Apple Music to your Echo device, say something like "Alexa, play Reggae on Apple Music," or "Alexa, play Lana Del Ray on Apple Music."
However, Apple Music for Alexa is available only in Austria, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States . If you are not in above countires, you can't play Apple Music with Alexa.
Option 2. Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo via Bluetooth
Amazon Echo is Bluetooth-enabled so you can stream popular audio services (like iTunes or Google Play Music) from a mobile device (such as your phone or tablet) or computer. The following steps will show you how to use Amazon Echo to play Apple Music via bluetooth.
Before you begin
• Set your mobile device to Bluetooth pairing mode.
• Make sure your mobile device is in range of your Echo.
1. Say, "Pair." Alexa lets you know that Echo is ready to pair.
Note: To exit Bluetooth pairing mode, say, "Cancel."
2. Open the Bluetooth settings menu on your mobile device, and select your Echo. Alexa tells you if the connection is successful.
3. Navigate to your Music application where your Apple Music are accessible and start playing them.
You are now ready to play your Apple Music from your mobile device to Amazon Echo.
If you choose the bluetooth option, you can even play Apple Music on Amazon Echo without subscription. Just download Apple Music songs/albums/playlists to mp3 with Apple Music downloader . Follow below steps:
1. Download and Launch Apple Music Converter
Download, install and launch Ondesoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Sign in your Apple Music account
Click the Sign in button and enter your Apple ID.
3. Change output format(optional)
The default output format is lossless M4A. Ondesoft Apple Music Converter also supports converting Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. You can also customize output file name with any combination of title, artist, album, playlist index and track ID.
4. Select music
Follow the on-screen instructions to choose the playlist or album you want to convert.
Click Add songs.
5. Start Conversion
By default, all songs in the playlist/album will be checked. If there are songs you don't want to convert, please uncheck the box. Then click Convert button to start downloading songs to the format you choose.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the downloaded songs.
6. Stream to Echo via Bluetooth
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your computer. Go to the Amazon Alexa page and sign in with your Amazon account. Navigate to Settings and click the name of your Echo Device.
Select Bluetooth and click Pair a New Device to link the computer with your Echo.
Select your computer when it appears in the list of devices to be paired. And then click Allow.
Now you can play the downloaded MP3 Apple Music songs from iTunes, Windows Media Player, or any other audio program on your computer and hear the sound piped through your Echo.
Free trial version of Apple Music converter allows you to convert each song for 3 minutes, purchase a license to remove this limitation.
Apple Music Converter
- How to set Apple Music as ringtone?
- How to play Apple Music on iPhone 4?
- How to convert audiobooks to MP3?
- How to convert audiobooks to AAC?
- Convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3
- How to convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3?
- How to convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3?
- Stream Apple Music to PS4
Apple Music TipsMore >>
- Top 4 Apple Music Converter
- Workout Motivation Music MP3 Free Download
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on Android
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on iPhone
- Apple Music supported devices
- Play Apple Music on Google Pixel
- Play Apple Music on Moto G7
- Play Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy
- Play Apple Music on Fitbit Ionic
- Use Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Play Apple Music without iTunes
- Change Apple Music plan
- Download Apple Music Antidote playlist to mp3
- Fix Apple Music do not download on iPhone
- What is Apple Music DRM and how to remove DRM
- Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music songs on iPhone 4
- Apple Launches Web Version for its Apple Music Service
- Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Download Apple Music on SD card
- Download Drake More Life to MP3 from Apple Music
- Solved: 3 Ways to Get Free Apple Music
- Cancel Apple Music subscription
- Listen to Apple Music without iTunes
- Listen to Apple Music without paying
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV
- Play Apple Music on MP3 Players
- Solved: Play Apple Music on Sonos without subscription
- Play Apple Music on SoundTouch
- Play Apple Music songs on Android without Apple Music app
- Remove Apple Music DRM on Mac
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
- Upload and stream Apple Music songs on Google Play Music
- Play Apple Music on Android
- Apple Music on Amazon devices
- Stream Apple Music to Roku for free
- Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- Play Apple Music on TV
- Play Apple Music on Xbox One
- Set Apple Music songs as ringtone
- Enjoy Apple Music in the car
- Play Apple Music songs on Android Tablet
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod nano
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod shuffle
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod classic
- Play Apple Music songs on SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab
- Stream Apple Music on PS4 without downloading them
- Transfer Apple Music songs to USB Flash Drive
- Apple Music on PlayStation®
- Play apple Music on Chromebook
- 3 ways to listen to Apple Music on PC
- Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- Play Apple Music on Microsoft Lumia
- Play Apple Music on SanDisk Clip Jam
- Play Apple Music on Windows phone
- Apple Music Converter for Windows
- Apple Music now groups different versions of the same albums
- Download album Black Habits to mp3 from Apple Music
- Download Apple Music Replay 2020 playlist to mp3
- Download Apple Music Playlist Agenda to mp3
- Download Naomi Campbell's Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Play Apple Music on Garmin Smartwatch
- Download Album YHLQMDLG to mp3 from Apple Music
- Convert Genius' video series Verified to MP4 from Apple Music
- Convert Lady Gaga Stupid Love music video to mp4
- Extract Audio from iTunes Movies, TV Shows or Music Videos
- Convert Justin Bieber Music Video Habitual to MP4 from Apple Music
- Ask Alexa to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Download Halle Berry Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Download Lady Gaga Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Convert Justin Bieber's Music Video for Song ‘Available’ to MP4 from Apple Music
- Keep Apple Music songs after cancelling membership
- Use Apple Music in djay
- Add Apple Music to VirtualDJ
- Use Apple Music in Camtasia
- Play Apple Music on TomTom Spark 3
- Convert Apple Music to FLAC
- Convert M4P to M4A
- How to burn Apple Music songs to CD
- Play Apple Music on Kodi
- Set Apple Music songs as Alarm
- Apple Music Converter For Diehard Music Lovers