How to play Apple Music on unsupported devices
Apple Music now has 60 million songs. Subscribe to the service and then you can stream the 60 million songs ad-free. Download your favorite tracks and play them offline. If you have subscribedd to Apple Music, you may wonder which devices are compatible with Apple Music. Besides iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC, Apple Watch, Apple TV, you can also play Apple Music on many other devices: HomePod, CarPlay, Sonos, Amazon Echo.
If your device is not in above list, you can't install Apple Music app and stream songs on them. Those devices includes but not limited to:
Pod Nano, iPod Shuffle and iPod Classic
Though iPod Classic, iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle are also Apple devices, iOS system is not running on them. So Apple Music isn’t available on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle and iPod Classic.
Other MP3 Player
There are still many people prefer to mp3 player, especially when they workout. Sony Walkman, Sandisk, Creative Zen, etc. are still widely welcomed. However, none of them is Apple Music supported. Even though you have downloaded the Apple Music songs for offline listening, you can't play them with mp3 player since Apple Music songs are in DRM protected m4p format, which is supported by mp3 player.
Amazon Devices(except Amazon Echo)
Fire phone, fire tablet, fire TV which using Amazon Fire OS is not Apple Music compatible either.
Game Consoles like PS3, PS4, PSP, Xbox 360 and Xbox One are not compatible with Apple Music either.
Other Smart Phones
Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Symbian are not compatible with Apple Music.
Don't worry, although you can't install Apple Music app on above devices to stream songs, there is another way that allows you to play Apple Music on those un-supported devices - the secret is to rip Apple Music to MP3.
Our helpful guide will walk you through the steps needed to download Apple Music songs, albums and playlists to mp3 format and them play them on above devices.
Steps to download Apple Music to MP3
1. Launch Apple Music Converter
Download, install and run Apple Music Converter on your Mac/Windows. It will load the whole iTunes library automatically. How to add songs, albums or playlists to your Library from the Apple Music catalog?
2. Check Apple Music songs
If you added Apple Music songs/albums to Library, click Music on the left side and find your songs. Click the top checkbox if you want to select all songs in the playlist.
If you add playlist to Library, click the playlist name on the left side and all songs in the playlist will be shown on the right side. Check all of them or any one you want to convert.
3. Configure output settings
Select MP3 as output format. This Apple Music to MP3 converter also supports converting Apple Music M4P tracks to M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA.
For each output format, Apple Music to MP3 converter provides different profile settings: High, Normal and Low with different Bitrate, SampleRate and channels. You can also customize the value as you like.
Output filename can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID, such as Artist - Album - Track - Title.mp3. Click Options on the menu bar to open Preferences and customize output filename format if you like.
Output mp3 filename can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID, such as Artist - Album - Track - Title.mp3. Click Options on the menu bar to open Preferences and customize output mp3 filename format if you like. Then all output MP3 songs will be in this filename format.
4. Start to Convert
Click Convert button to start converting selected Apple Music M4P songs to MP3. After conversion, you can then transfer the mp3 songs to above Apple Music un-supported devices or use a USB stick.
Free trial version allows you to convert 3 minutes of each song, to get the full version, please purchase a license.
Features of Ondesoft Apple Music Converter:
Automatically synchronize with iTunes Library
Just add Apple Music tracks, playlists or albums to iTunes Library. Apple Music to MP3 converter will automatically load and show them on the interface. There is no need to download the tracks, playlists or albums if your internet connection is fast enough .
Customize profile settings
Apple Music to MP3 converter allows you to customize Codec, Bitrate, Sample rate and Channels of the output file. Also you may save them as custom profile for future use.
Fast Conversion Speed
The conversion speed can be as fast as 16X and you are free to set it as you desired.
The powerful search function enables you to quickly find Apple Music tracks you need according to name, artist and album.
Customize file name format
Output file name can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID and you are free to customize it as you like.
Save ID tags
ID tags such as song name, Artist name, Album, Album artist, Genre and Artwork will be saved to the output MP3 and M4A files.
Batch conversion allows you to convert as many Apple Music tracks as you want at a time.
Apple Music Converter
Apple Music TipsMore >>
- Workout Motivation Music MP3 Free Download
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on Android
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on iPhone
- Apple Music supported devices
- Play Apple Music on Google Pixel
- Play Apple Music on Moto G7
- Play Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy
- Play Apple Music on Fitbit Ionic
- Use Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Play Apple Music without iTunes
- Change Apple Music plan
- Download Apple Music Antidote playlist to mp3
- Fix Apple Music do not download on iPhone
- What is Apple Music DRM and how to remove DRM
- Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music songs on iPhone 4
- Apple Launches Web Version for its Apple Music Service
- Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Download Apple Music on SD card
- Download Drake More Life to MP3 from Apple Music
- Solved: 3 Ways to Get Free Apple Music
- Cancel Apple Music subscription
- Listen to Apple Music without iTunes
- Listen to Apple Music without paying
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV
- Play Apple Music on MP3 Players
- Solved: Play Apple Music on Sonos without subscription
- Play Apple Music on SoundTouch
- Play Apple Music songs on Android without Apple Music app
- Remove Apple Music DRM on Mac
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
- Upload and stream Apple Music songs on Google Play Music
- Play Apple Music on Android
- Apple Music on Amazon devices
- Stream Apple Music to Roku for free
- Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- Play Apple Music on TV
- Play Apple Music on Xbox One
- Set Apple Music songs as ringtone
- Enjoy Apple Music in the car
- Play Apple Music songs on Android Tablet
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod nano
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod shuffle
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod classic
- Play Apple Music songs on SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab
- Stream Apple Music on PS4 without downloading them
- Transfer Apple Music songs to USB Flash Drive
- Apple Music on PlayStation®
- Play apple Music on Chromebook
- 3 ways to listen to Apple Music on PC
- Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- Play Apple Music on Microsoft Lumia
- Play Apple Music on SanDisk Clip Jam
- Play Apple Music on Windows phone
- Apple Music Converter for Windows
- Apple Music now groups different versions of the same albums
- Download album Black Habits to mp3 from Apple Music
- Download Apple Music Replay 2020 playlist to mp3
- Download Apple Music Playlist Agenda to mp3
- Download Naomi Campbell's Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Play Apple Music on Garmin Smartwatch
- Download Album YHLQMDLG to mp3 from Apple Music
- Convert Genius' video series Verified to MP4 from Apple Music
- Convert Lady Gaga Stupid Love music video to mp4
- Extract Audio from iTunes Movies, TV Shows or Music Videos
- Convert Justin Bieber Music Video Habitual to MP4 from Apple Music
- Ask Alexa to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Download Halle Berry Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Download Lady Gaga Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Convert Justin Bieber's Music Video for Song ‘Available’ to MP4 from Apple Music
- Keep Apple Music songs after cancelling membership
- Use Apple Music in djay
- Add Apple Music to VirtualDJ
- Use Apple Music in Camtasia
- Play Apple Music on TomTom Spark 3
- Download Apple Music in FLAC format
- Convert M4P to M4A