How to play Apple Music on TomTom Spark 3
The TomTom Spark has some similar designs with previous TomTom watches but it’s lighter and has slightly smaller screen. Its strap is also noticeably slimmer and lighter. TomTom Spark series focus on fitness and comes in four different models. All TomTom spark models have the same core features: GPS, multisport capability, and 24/7 activity tracking. Adding the term “Cardio” means you get the built-in HRM while adding the term “Music” means you get the music playback capability. Only TomTom Spark 3 Music + Headphones and TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music have built-in music player. The other two models can't play music.
TomTom Spark 3 Music + Headphones and TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music can carry over 500 songs without carrying your phone. Be aware that TomTom Spark doesn't support music streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify, etc. You can only play local music with the watch . But you can still play Apple Music songs on Spark Music and Spark Cardio + Music. All you need to do is download Apple Music songs to mp3 and then upload them to TomTom Spark watch. Follow below steps.
Related: How to add Spotify to VirtualDJ ?
Part 1 Download Apple Music M4P songs to MP3
The songs you downloaded directly from iTunes can't be synced and played on TomTom Spark since the songs are DRM protected. To play Apple Music on TomTom Spark, you need to download Apple Music songs to DRM-free formats such as MP3.
1. Download and Launch Apple Music Converter
Download, install and launch Ondesoft Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Sign in your Apple Music account
Click the Sign in button and enter your Apple ID.
3. Change output format(optional)
The default output format is lossless M4A. Ondesoft Apple Music Converter also supports converting Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. You can also customize output file name with any combination of title, artist, album, playlist index and track ID.
4. Select music
Follow the on-screen instructions to choose the playlist or album you want to convert.
Click Add songs.
5. Start Conversion
By default, all songs in the playlist/album will be checked. If there are songs you don't want to convert, please uncheck the box. Then click Convert button to start downloading songs to the format you choose.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the downloaded songs.
Part 2 Sync DRM-free Apple Music to TomTom Spark
To sync music playlists with your watch, follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect your music watch to your computer. TomTom Sports Connect opens and checks for updates.
Step 2: In TomTom Sports Connect, click the MUSIC icon. TomTom Sports Connect scans your computer for music playlists.
Step 3: Hover over a playlist and click the + to copy the playlist to your watch. You can now play the music playlists on your watch.
Features of Ondesoft Apple Music Converter:
Built-in Apple Music web player
Ondesoft Apple Music Converter features built-in Apple Music web player. Once logged in your Apple Music account, you can easily browse and select any songs, albums and playlists you want to download.
Customize profile settings
Apple Music to MP3 converter allows you to customize Codec, Bitrate, Sample rate and Channels of the output file. Also you may save them as custom profile for future use.
Fast Conversion Speed
The conversion speed can be as fast as 16X and you are free to set it as you desired.
The powerful search function enables you to quickly find Apple Music tracks you need according to name, artist and album.
Customize file name format
Output file name can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID and you are free to customize it as you like.
Save ID tags
ID tags such as song name, Artist name, Album, Album artist, Genre and Artwork will be saved to the output MP3 and M4A files.
Batch conversion allows you to convert as many Apple Music tracks as you want at a time.
Apple Music Converter
Apple Music TipsMore >>
- Top 4 Apple Music Converter
- Workout Motivation Music MP3 Free Download
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on Android
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on iPhone
- Apple Music supported devices
- Play Apple Music on Google Pixel
- Play Apple Music on Moto G7
- Play Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy
- Play Apple Music on Fitbit Ionic
- Use Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Play Apple Music without iTunes
- Change Apple Music plan
- Download Apple Music Antidote playlist to mp3
- Fix Apple Music do not download on iPhone
- What is Apple Music DRM and how to remove DRM
- Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music songs on iPhone 4
- Apple Launches Web Version for its Apple Music Service
- Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Download Apple Music on SD card
- Download Drake More Life to MP3 from Apple Music
- Solved: 3 Ways to Get Free Apple Music
- Cancel Apple Music subscription
- Listen to Apple Music without iTunes
- Listen to Apple Music without paying
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV
- Play Apple Music on MP3 Players
- Solved: Play Apple Music on Sonos without subscription
- Play Apple Music on SoundTouch
- Play Apple Music songs on Android without Apple Music app
- Remove Apple Music DRM on Mac
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
- Upload and stream Apple Music songs on Google Play Music
- Play Apple Music on Android
- Apple Music on Amazon devices
- Stream Apple Music to Roku for free
- Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- Play Apple Music on TV
- Play Apple Music on Xbox One
- Set Apple Music songs as ringtone
- Enjoy Apple Music in the car
- Play Apple Music songs on Android Tablet
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod nano
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod shuffle
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod classic
- Play Apple Music songs on SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab
- Stream Apple Music on PS4 without downloading them
- Transfer Apple Music songs to USB Flash Drive
- Apple Music on PlayStation®
- Play apple Music on Chromebook
- 3 ways to listen to Apple Music on PC
- Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- Play Apple Music on Microsoft Lumia
- Play Apple Music on SanDisk Clip Jam
- Play Apple Music on Windows phone
- Apple Music Converter for Windows
- Apple Music now groups different versions of the same albums
- Download album Black Habits to mp3 from Apple Music
- Download Apple Music Replay 2020 playlist to mp3
- Download Apple Music Playlist Agenda to mp3
- Download Naomi Campbell's Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Play Apple Music on Garmin Smartwatch
- Download Album YHLQMDLG to mp3 from Apple Music
- Convert Genius' video series Verified to MP4 from Apple Music
- Convert Lady Gaga Stupid Love music video to mp4
- Extract Audio from iTunes Movies, TV Shows or Music Videos
- Convert Justin Bieber Music Video Habitual to MP4 from Apple Music
- Ask Alexa to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Download Halle Berry Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Download Lady Gaga Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Convert Justin Bieber's Music Video for Song ‘Available’ to MP4 from Apple Music
- Keep Apple Music songs after cancelling membership
- Use Apple Music in djay
- Add Apple Music to VirtualDJ
- Use Apple Music in Camtasia
- Play Apple Music on TomTom Spark 3
- Convert Apple Music to FLAC
- Convert M4P to M4A
- How to burn Apple Music songs to CD
- Play Apple Music on Kodi
- Set Apple Music songs as Alarm
- Apple Music Converter For Diehard Music Lovers