How to play Apple Music songs on Android without Apple Music app?
Apple Music app is available on Android, you'll need an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps. But the Android app has been painfully slow as compared to Apple’s Music’s iOS counterpart, even after being on the platform this long.
Besides, there are many users complain that Apple music app for Android doesn't download songs for offline playback, or apple music for android keeps messing up, it crashes, doesn't let me add or download songs. The latest update keeps crashing out when you select the 'For You' page which is frustrating as its the main page many users used to select playlists from.
Other people have faced issues like the wrong song being played, songs in playlists playing out of sequence, and personalized playlists failing to update.
Considering currently these issues can't be solved, can I play Apple Muisc songs with other Android music apps? Well, this is an accessible solution.
With Apple Music converter, you can easily
remove DRM from Apple Music M4P tracks
convert M4P to MP3
. Then you can transfer the DRM-free MP3 songs to your Android devices and play them with any Android music player you use.
Related: How to get free Apple Music?
Apple Music player is suitable for those:
- Own Android device running Android 5.0 or later but don't want to install Apple Music
- Own Android device running Android 5.0 earlier
- Want to remove DRM from Apple Music tracks
Want to enjoy iTunes M4P songs and M4B/M4P/AA/AAX audiobooks on Android
Steps to play Apple Music songs on Android tablets
1. Select Apple Music songs you want to play on Android
Download, install and run Ondesoft iTunes Converter on your Mac. It will load the iTunes library including Apple Music songs, playlists automatically. Click Music on the left, check the songs you want to remove DRM from. Search songs you want on the top right corner of the interface.
Click any Apple Music playlist name on the left, all songs in the playlist will be displayed on the right side. Check the Apple Music songs you want to convert to MP3. Click the top checkbox if you want to select all songs in the playlist.
2. Configure output settings
Ondesoft Apple Music Converter supports converting Apple Music M4P songs to MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA. Choose the output format you like.
For each output format, Apple Music converter provides different profile settings: High, Normal and Low with different Bitrate, SampleRate and channels combinations. You can also customize the value as you like.
Output filename can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID, such as Artist - Album - Track - Title.mp3. Click Options on the menu bar to open Preferences and customize output filename format if you like.
3. Click Start Convert to remove DRM from selected Apple Music songs.
During converting, iTunes plays the Apple Music tracks in the background (muted), so you'd better not using iTunes before conversion is finished.
After conversion, you can transfer and play the DRM-free Apple Music songs on any Android phone or tablet you want.
Free trial version allows you to convert 3 minutes of each song, to get the full version, please purchase a license.
Features of Ondesoft Apple Music Converter:
Automatically synchronize with iTunes Library
Just add Apple Music tracks, playlists or albums to iTunes Library. Apple Music Converter will automatically load and show them on the interface. There is no need to download the tracks, playlists or albums if your internet connection is fast enough .
Customize profile settings
Apple Music allows you to customize Bitrate, Sample rate and Channels of the output song.
Fast Conversion Speed
The conversion speed can be as fast as 16X and you are free to set it as you desired.
The powerful search function enables you to quickly find Apple Music tracks you need according to name, artist and album.
Customize file name format
Output file name can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID and you are free to customize it as you like.
Save ID tags
ID tags such as song name, Artist name, Album, Album artist, Genre and Artwork will be saved to the output MP3 and M4A files.
Batch conversion allows you to convert as many Apple Music tracks as you want at a time.
Apple Music Converter
Apple Music TipsMore >>
- Top 4 Apple Music Converter
- Workout Motivation Music MP3 Free Download
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on Android
- Set Apple Music as ringtone on iPhone
- Apple Music supported devices
- Play Apple Music on Google Pixel
- Play Apple Music on Moto G7
- Play Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy
- Play Apple Music on Fitbit Ionic
- Use Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Play Apple Music without iTunes
- Change Apple Music plan
- Download Apple Music Antidote playlist to mp3
- Fix Apple Music do not download on iPhone
- What is Apple Music DRM and how to remove DRM
- Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music songs on iPhone 4
- Apple Launches Web Version for its Apple Music Service
- Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Download Apple Music on SD card
- Download Drake More Life to MP3 from Apple Music
- Solved: 3 Ways to Get Free Apple Music
- Cancel Apple Music subscription
- Listen to Apple Music without iTunes
- Listen to Apple Music without paying
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV without subscription
- Play Apple Music on Android TV
- Play Apple Music on Fire TV
- Play Apple Music on MP3 Players
- Solved: Play Apple Music on Sonos without subscription
- Play Apple Music on SoundTouch
- Play Apple Music songs on Android without Apple Music app
- Remove Apple Music DRM on Mac
- Stream Apple Music on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
- Upload and stream Apple Music songs on Google Play Music
- Play Apple Music on Android
- Apple Music on Amazon devices
- Stream Apple Music to Roku for free
- Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- Play Apple Music on TV
- Play Apple Music on Xbox One
- Set Apple Music songs as ringtone
- Enjoy Apple Music in the car
- Play Apple Music songs on Android Tablet
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod nano
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod shuffle
- Play Apple Music songs on iPod classic
- Play Apple Music songs on SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab
- Stream Apple Music on PS4 without downloading them
- Transfer Apple Music songs to USB Flash Drive
- Apple Music on PlayStation®
- Play apple Music on Chromebook
- 3 ways to listen to Apple Music on PC
- Convert Apple Music to MP3 on Windows
- Play Apple Music on Microsoft Lumia
- Play Apple Music on SanDisk Clip Jam
- Play Apple Music on Windows phone
- Apple Music Converter for Windows
- Apple Music now groups different versions of the same albums
- Download album Black Habits to mp3 from Apple Music
- Download Apple Music Replay 2020 playlist to mp3
- Download Apple Music Playlist Agenda to mp3
- Download Naomi Campbell's Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Play Apple Music on Garmin Smartwatch
- Download Album YHLQMDLG to mp3 from Apple Music
- Convert Genius' video series Verified to MP4 from Apple Music
- Convert Lady Gaga Stupid Love music video to mp4
- Extract Audio from iTunes Movies, TV Shows or Music Videos
- Convert Justin Bieber Music Video Habitual to MP4 from Apple Music
- Ask Alexa to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Download Halle Berry Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Download Lady Gaga Apple Music Playlist to mp3
- Convert Justin Bieber's Music Video for Song ‘Available’ to MP4 from Apple Music
- Keep Apple Music songs after cancelling membership
- Use Apple Music in djay
- Add Apple Music to VirtualDJ
- Use Apple Music in Camtasia
- Play Apple Music on TomTom Spark 3
- Convert Apple Music to FLAC
- Convert M4P to M4A
- How to burn Apple Music songs to CD
- Play Apple Music on Kodi