How to download a single song from Spotify？
With Spotify Premium, you can download 3333 songs on each of up to 3 devices. On Mac and Windows, there is only download icon for playlists, but no download icon for single song. What to do if you just want to download single songs instead of the whole playlist?
Hover the song you want to download and click the ellipse icon and then choose Add to Playlist. Click New Playlist and you will find the song is added to a playlist named with the song name and artist automatically. Click this playlist and switch on the Download icon. The songs will be downloaded. Next time you add songs to this Playlist, they will be downloaded automatically.
The songs downloaded in this way are DRM protected and can only be played within Spotify on that device. If you want to download Spotify songs as mp3 and play them anywhere you want, you can try Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter , which is an excellent Spotify music downloader and converter which allows you to easily download streaming Spotify songs/albums/playlists and convert Spotify music to MP3. The conversion is fast and will preserve all ID3 tags.
Ondesoft Spotify Converter allows you to easily download music from Spotify without premium . Follow the steps below to easily download Spotify playlists, albums or single songs to MP3, M4A, WAV or FLAC with original quality.
Please make sure you have installed Spotify app on your computer.
1. Run Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
2. Drag&drop Spotify songs, albums or playlists
Drag songs, playlists or albums from Spotify app to the interface directly. If you are using the web player, copy&paste the link of the song, album or playlist. And then click Add.
3. Choose output format
Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter will show the song artwork, title, artist, duration and output format on the interface. Besides converting Spotify Music to MP3, it also supports converting Spotify Music to M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF. Click Option button to change output format or output folder if you need. You can also change bitrate, samplerate according to your needs.
4. Click Convert button
Click Convert button to start converting Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV or FLAC.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify songs, albums or playlists in mp3 format. You can then transfer and play them anywhere.
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3