How to download Spotify Music with free account？
Spotify is a digital music service that gives everyone access to millions of songs. It provides 3 subscription options: Free, Premium ($9.99/month) and Premium for Family($14.99/month for up to 6 members). With Spotify Premium and Premium for Family you can download music so it’s available everywhere you go. You can listen without an internet connection and save your mobile data by downloading up to 3,333 songs per device, on a maximum of 3 different devices.
However, with Spotify Free subscription, you are not allowed to download songs for offline listening. This is frustrating when you go somewhere without internet connection, such as on a plane. Is there any way to download Spotify music with free account using third-party software? The answer is yes. Here we will recommend Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter .
Ondesoft Spotify Converter is a professional Spotify music downloader which downloads Spotify music by recording them through Spotify app and output MP3/M4A/WAV/FLAC. You can use it to download Spotify music even with a Spotify free subscription. The recorded songs will preserve 100% original quality and all ID3 tags. Follow the steps below to download Spotify music with Spotify Free subscription.
Tutorial: How to download Spotify Music with free account using Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter?
1. Run Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Converter.
2. Select Spotify songs, albums or playlists
Browse songs, albums or playlists you want to download from the built-in Spotify web player. Click the Add to list button to load all songs in the album or playlist, uncheck the songs you don’t want to download if there are any. All songs in the album or playlist will be added by default, but you can uncheck the songs you don’t want to download.
3. Choose output format
Now, click on the Settings cogwheel from the top-right corner to select the output format. On Auto mode, it will save the file in M4A format. For MP3 and AAC, you can also set the output quality, depending on the song. You may also change the output folder, the title, and the organizing criteria.
4. Click Convert button
Click Convert button to start recording Spotify music to the format you choose.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify song. Now you can transfer the output songs to any MP3 players or add to iTunes library and sync to iPod Nano/Shuffle/Classic via iTunes, then enjoy them offline anywhere you want without internet connection.
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3