How to extract MP3 from Spotify songs, albums or playlists?
Why to extract MP3 from Spotify?
Spotify songs are DRM protected and can only be played through Spotify app. You can't listen to Spotify music on devices that can't install Spotify app. To fix this problem, you can extract mp3 songs from Spotify with professional Spotify to mp3 converter.
How to extract MP3 from Spotify?
The easiest way to extract MP3 from Spotify songs, albums or playlists is to use Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter . Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter uses recording technology to extract MP3 files from Spotify music.
Features of Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
Open the Spotify Music Converter. Drag&drop any songs, albums or playlists you wish to extract mp3 from Spotify app to the user-friendly interface. Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter will automatically grabs all songs in the album or playlist.
Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter preserves original ID3 tags (song title, artist, album etc.) and cover art of each Spotify song to the extracted MP3 song.
Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter allows you to customize bitrate and sample rate of the extracted song according to your needs.
Spotify free subscribers can also use Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter to extract Spotify songs and the annoying ads will be removed automatically.
Add as many songs, albums or playlists as you want. Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter will do the rest with fast speed. Soon you will get the offline MP3 songs.
Step-to-step Guide on extracting MP3 songs from Spotify songs, albums or playlists with Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
1. Run Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter. Please make sure you have installed Spotify app on your computer.
2. Drag&drop Spotify songs, albums or playlists
Drag songs, playlists or albums from Spotify app to the interface directly. If you are using Spotify web player, copy&paste the link of the song, album or playlist. And then click Add.
3. Choose output format
Ondesoft Spotify Converter will show the song artwork, title, artist, duration and output format on the interface. The default output format is MP3. It also supports M4A, WAV, FLAC. Click Option button to change output format or output folder if you need. You can also change bitrate, samplerate according to your needs.
4. Click Convert button
Click Convert button to start recording Spotify music to the format you choose.
After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify song. You can then transfer and play it anywhere.
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3