How to sync Spotify music to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?
The Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus release date has been set for March 16. If you are planning to buy a new phone in 2018, the S9 or S9 Plus will be one of the best options available. The Galaxy S9 once again proves Samsung's formula of a gorgeous 5.8-inch screen, sexy dual-curved design and terrific camera for well-lit shots can't go wrong. Whiplash-fast speeds, strong battery life, wireless charging and water-resistance complete the package. And it looks stunning in purple and blue. The Galaxy S9 Plus one-ups the excellent Galaxy S9 with a second rear camera for taking portrait photos. They will be the most popular Android smartphone released this year, without a doubt.
As a Spotify user, after getting new Galaxy S9/Sp plus, you may want to sync all tracks and playlists to the smartphone. It is easy to sync Spotify music to GalaxyS9/S9 plus for offline listening if you are premium users. But how about free users? Here we will explain how to sync or transfer Spotify music to Galaxy S9/S9 plus for both premium subscribers and free users.
Method 1: For premium subscribers, transfer Spotify music to Galaxy S9/S9 plus via Spotify
Step 1 Make a playlist on your computer containing music from your Local music files in Spotify desktop app.
Step 2 Connect your computer and Galaxy S9/S9 plus to the same WiFi network.
Step 3 Open Spotify in your Galaxy S9/S9 plus and mark the newly created playlist as an ”Offline playlist”. Then your tracks will fly over to your Galaxy S9/S9 plus.
This method is the easier one, but it involves buying the Spotify subscription.
Method 2: Transfer Spotify music to Galaxy S9/S9 plus without premium account.
If you are a free user, you can also enjoy Spotify music on Galaxy S9/S9 plus without limitations. It sounds impossible for transferring DRM protected Spotify music. But the powerful Ondesoft Spotify music converter can help you to achieve it. It will remove the encryption from protected Spotify music and convert Spotify to MP3 , M4A , WAV and FLAC format which is supported by Galaxy S9/S9 plus. Then you can easily transfer the Spotify music to Galaxy S9/S9 plus.
Step 1: Run Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Please make sure you have installed Spotify app on your computer. Download, install and run Ondesoft Spotify Converter on your Mac/Windows.
Step 2: Drag&drop Spotify songs, albums or playlists
Drag songs, playlists or albums that you want to convert from Spotify app to the interface directly. If you are using the web player, copy&paste the link of the song, album or playlist. And then click Add.
Step 3: Choose output format
The default output format is MP3. It also supports recording Spotify music in M4A, WAV, FLAC formats. Click Option button to change output format or output folder if you need. You can also change bitrate, Samplerate according to your needs.
Step 4: Start Converting Spotify music
After above settings, click the Convert button and convert Spotify music to the format you choose with 100% original quality.
Step 5 Transfer converted songs to Galaxy S9/S9 plus
When the conversion completed, you can easily find the converted songs by click the History button. Now, you can plug your Galaxy S9/S9 plus to your computer with USB cable then transfer all converted songs.
More Spotify Tips
- Spotify to MP3
- Spotify to M4A
- Spotify to WAV
- Spotify to FLAC
- Remove DRM from Spotify
- Burn Spotify to CD
- Save Spotify Music as MP3
- Spotify vs. Apple Music
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify music on Sonos
- Stream Spotify to Apple TV
- Spotify music to Google Drive
- Download DRM-free Spotify
- Spotify Offline on iPhone 8
- Spotify Music to iPhone X
- Spotify to Sony Walkman
- Listen to Spotify offline without Premium
- Transfer Spotify music to iTunes library
- Listen to Spotify music free
- Add Spotify music to iMovie
- Play Spotify music in the car
- Transfer Spotify music to USB
- Sync Spotify music to iPod
- Spotify music on Apple Watch
- Spotify music quality
- Spotify Student Discount
- Download Music from Spotify
- Play Spotify Music on PS4
- Backup Spotify music
- Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Listen to Spotify on iPod
- Download Spotify music free
- Spotify to Google Play Music
- Spotify to Apple Music
- Play Spotify on HomePod
- Play Spotify on iPod Shuffle
- Spotify on Sandisk MP3 player
- Solve Spotify shuffle issue
- Spotify Compatible MP3 player
- Top 5 Spotify Downloader
- Free Spotify Recorder
- 4 ways to download Spotify music
- Top 3 Spotify to MP3 Converter
- Free Spotify Converter for Mac
- Convert Spotify playlist to Tidal
- Convert Spotify playlist to YouTube
- 7 Best Free Spotify Visualizer
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free on iOS/Mac/Windows
- How to Download Drake More Life to MP3
- M4P Converter
- M4P Converter Windows
- Audiobook Converter
- Audiobook Converter Windows
- Audible Converter
- Audible Converter Windows
- Apple Music Converter
- Apple Music Converter Windows
- M4V Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter
- iTunes DRM Audio Converter Windows
- iTunes DRM Video Converter
- iTunes Movie Converter
- iTunes DRM Removal